Update Excalibur Monthly Subscription Program:
Important Rental Program Information:
- Membership fees for California residents are subject to applicable sales taxes.
- The Excalibur Monthly Subscription Rental program does not ship Internationally.
- You may add up to 600 movies to your Rental List, so we recommend you keep a large number of titles on your list at all times. Rental customers can easily access our list of rental titles using the following link http://www.excaliburfilms.com/rentals_categories.htm. To add a title to your Rental List, simply click the Subscribe button on any of the movie review pages. New Feature: To reduce your wait time, you may also click on the following links to add movie titles to your list that are in stock today.
- For your convenience, any titles added to your list will be automatically noted if they become No Longer Available by the adult movie companies. This will always ensure that your time and effort spent creating your own personalized list is spent in the best manner possible and ensure that you have ample room to add as many titles as you wish.
- As long as your Excalibur Monthly Subscription Rental Membership is active, you can keep the movies for however long you want and never worry about late fees, per item charges, or hidden costs.
- The membership fees for customers with a shipping address in California do not include any applicable sales taxes.
- You must visit our site to cancel your Excalibur Monthly Subscription Rental Membership. You will not be credited for any days remaining on that month's membership.
- You will be charged the advertised retail price, plus tax if applicable, for each rental DVD or Blu-Ray disc not returned within 10 business days after the cancellation of your Excalibur Monthly Subscription Rental Membership.
- For your convenience, you may purchase any rental title in your possession at our used rate through our exclusive "Rent It... Like It?... Buy It!" program. You may contact our friendly customer service staff toll-free at 1-800-289-6684 for more information or click the "Rent It... Like It?... Buy It!" link on the movie title's review page to automatically see your savings and notify us of your interests in purchasing the movie rental title. California residents will be charged applicable sales taxes for rental titles purchased through Excalibur's rental program.
- Your Excalibur Monthly Subscription Rental Membership is a period of 30 days and will be automatically renewed every 30 days until you cancel your membership. Your billing date will always be visible on your Membership Information page for your convenience.
- We processes rental returns and shipments during normal Business Hours, 6:30am - 5:00pm PST, Monday to Friday excluding Holidays.
- We may terminate your access to the rental program without notice for any conduct that Excalibur, in its sole discretion, deems to be in violation of our Terms of Agreement or Policies.
- You may only use a Credit Card to make the initial purchase of your Excalibur Monthly Subscription Rental Membership. Although we require a Credit Card to be kept on file to maintain your Membership, Account Credits, Checks, Money Orders, or PayPal payments may be accepted by us to maintain Membership.
- If a movie is found to have been damaged while in your possession, you will be charged the advertised retail price, plus sales tax if applicable, for the DVD or Blu-Ray disc. Also, do not try to repair rental discs or you will be charged for each damaged movie. Unlike our competitors, you will not be charged for movies damaged in transit due to handling by the Postal Service either to you or for those titles being returned to us.